YouTube Lightbox Not Working Anymore - I can see the iFrame but it's not visble

Hello - We have a site that we use the lightbox to load YouTube embedded videos. Worked great until recently - now I can see the embeded YouTube iframe in the DOM but it’s not showing unless I change poistion fixed to position absolute and then I can see it but it’s obviously in the wrong place. Can you take a look? Here is an example page https://www.tuacahn.org/show/the-count-of-monte-cristo/?

Hi @olwm,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked the given URL, and found the embedded youtube video is properly working within the lightbox you are referring to.

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Yeah that’s right - what browser are you using? I’ve tried both Chrome and Firefox and it doesn’t show for me.

Hello RevCatch,

I am another staff checking and it is not working for me. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks for looking into this for me. Yes please login and see if you can fix this for me.

Any luck seeing what the issue might be? This really did work a few months ago - not sure what changed.

It looks like the .x-root div might be pushing down the .ilightbox-holder div even though ilightbox-holder is set to position fixed. When I add top:0px to .ilightbox-holder I can see the video player though of course it’s right at the top of the page which doesn’t look great.

Hey RevCatch,

Thanks for updating in!

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to. We provide support to our customers 24/7/365 in the Support Forum. Support questions are answered in the order received and responses may take up to 24 hours (typically sooner). Complex questions or busy times may take longer.

The given credentials do not work for us. It seems the password is incorrect.

Please remove the code below:

<!-- Google Tag Manager (noscript) -->
<noscript><iframe src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-5FMWLC"
height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"></iframe></noscript>
<!-- End Google Tag Manager (noscript) -->

This code should only be added after the <body> tag.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

I double checked the login - that should work for you know. Sorry about that.

For the GTM script - that should be inside the tag. Where are you seeing it outside? I checked the home page and the page inside this post and both had the GTM code inside the tag.

Thanks,

James

Hello James,

I am another staff, I checked your given page URL it seems that is working fine at my end. I checked in Google Chrome for the 89.0.4389.90 version and in Mozilla Firefox 86.0.1 version.
Chrome

Mozilla Firefox

Phone Browser

Thanks

Not sure why this is working for you guys and not us. But it was still not showing. I just added a top:100px to the ilightbox-holder CSS class and that fixed it good enough for us.

Thanks!

Hi @olwm,

We’re glad that you’re able to fix your issue. If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.