Youtube embeds showing up in visual editor, but not once published

I have been using the YouTube embed feature on my website for months and had no problems. Recently I noticed that YouTube embeds are showing up in visual editor, but not once the post is published. This one seems to be happening with recent blog posts, older blogs with videos still seem to be working. This seems to only be an issue since I updated x theme and cornerstone, but I cannot be completely sure. I have already cleared the cache on my site and this did not work.
My site is www.wagnerptp.com

Hi @zwagner,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your Youtube embed in your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thank you very much for the reply. It appears that a plugin was the issue and everything seems to be working fine now.

Hello @zwagner,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any query regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.