Youtube embed padding on bottom. Can't get rid of it!

I’m having trouble removing the bottom padding under an embedded youtube video. I want half the section to be the parallax image with a quote over it…then the video on the other side stretched to the top, bottom and side. It won’t allow me to remove the padding. All the numbers are at 0px.

New to x and have no clue on how to fix this. Sorry if this has been asked. I searched and couldn’t find a solution. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.