Your theme (Pro) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

I updated woocommerce to 3.1.0 not knowing that it wouldnt be compatible with Pro yet. I have many things not working on my site now. Will themeco be updating the theme shortly for it to fix these issues? Or can you provide a step by step directions on how to downgrade woocommerce back to the compatible version? I didnt notice this immediately so i cannot simply just go back to an older back up version as I have many orders and changes that i have done afterwards.

1 Like

Hi there

Here is a link that should get you sorted for now…

Hi There,

X and Pro are not compatible with the WooCommerce 3.1.0 yet.

Please downgrade the WooCommerce plugin to the version 3.0.7: https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/woocommerce.3.0.7.zip

Regards!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.