Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account. Revoking and reassigning not working

I just get the error message no matter what licence I am using… I remove them from the account here in Apex, and try to insert the url again. This started after the developer changed the url. It is now an alias domain on a multisite, and it works with the backend and with ssl. businessangel.no

Edit: It’s working with the same licence across the multisite. Most themes are, but thought it was different here. Anyway. This is great for customers who have short term projects or events they want to add a site to their multisite for. For running normal pages I recommend not using multisite as it is less compatible with plugins, themes and so on so updating is always a risk, and not updating is an even greater risk.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Please provide us the following information in a secure note, so that we can look into your issue.

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress credentials
  • Purchase code (license key)

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi There,

I’ve got your message with login credentials.

I was able to validate your site without any issue.

Let us know
Thanks!