Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account. HELP

Hello,

Today I bought a license X, I wanted to activate my license but it did not work. Always the same error.
After reading for hours the documentation, I have a new error that appeared: “Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.” But I don’t have any site that uses it because I’ve been doing it all the time on the same site.

What should I do? Plus on my dashboard I have no place to change the location of my license, and no information on where it is activated!

HELP ME PLEASE

Hello Margaux,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are having a location issue. Please check this documentation:

Best Regards.

Hello, thanks for your answer
but I have already followed all the documentation and nothing works, always the same error message appears while I have not used my license on another site

Hello Margaux,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.