Hi,
I am trying to embed a video as an advert (of someone else) in the grid of a website I’m doing, and I keep getting this: “You didn’t authorize The Grid to connect to Vimeo.”
Can you help please?
Hi,
I am trying to embed a video as an advert (of someone else) in the grid of a website I’m doing, and I keep getting this: “You didn’t authorize The Grid to connect to Vimeo.”
Can you help please?
HI There,
Thanks for writing in!
Can you please send us your website details and a screencast video that how you are doing it.
So that we can have a look on to the issue.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
Thanks
Hello Basanta,
Everything is sorted out and working nicely. I was missing the ‘Create App’ Vimeo Developer API to get the Access Token.
For anyone who needs to embed a Vimeo Video in The Grid, here’s the link:
https://developer.vimeo.com/apps/
Have a great day!
Thanks for sharing the solution, have a great weekend!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.