Yoast Video SEO plugin issues

I understand that you don’t offer support for Yoast Video SEO, but I actually put in a support ticket with them to investigate why the plugin can’t detect videos embedded in “_cornerstone_data”. The response from Yoast is below:

“We confirmed that the Cornerstone page builder does not integrate with our plugins as their content is not part of the default editor. Please reach out to the Cornerstone developer and ask them about adding the functionality to their visual builder. They may need to use the developer process described here (https://kb.yoast.com/kb/can-i-add-data-to-the-page-analysis/) to parse their content and push it into our analysis.”

Unfortunately, I had to get a refund. But I’d rather this just work so I can promote our videos better. Please help.

Hello Rachel,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked our internal issue tracker and don’t see any existing issue related with Yoast Video SEO. However, I have added the same into our internal issue tracker for our developers to take a look.

At the moment I am not in a position to share the ETA but you can keep an eye on our changelog page for latest product related announcement.

Thanks.

Thank you!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.