Yoast, V2 Elements, Classic Elements and Shortcodes

Hi Support

I’m using YOAST and I have some problems with text inside X/PRO Elements.

Just for example:
YOAST seems is able to read text inside Classic Text Element, BUT it seems is NOT able to read text inside V2 Text Element

Could you confirm this behavior?

I read something about YOAST and SHORTCODES here:

Where YOAST suggest to check if the “theme is outputting the post content without applying the needed filters on it”

Thank You

@agenzia.gamma V2 Text Elements will be wrapped to shortcodes, only in the Output HTML you have Text. And thats not Critical… Google or other dont Analyse your Page in Editor Mode, they only use the Output for crawling.

Hi There @agenzia.gamma

Thank you for writing in, please read my reply here regarding Yoast’s content analyzer on the backend.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.