Yoast SEO - SEO & Readability sections not working

Hi,

SEO & Readability are not working for me for the Yoast SEO plugin.

I can’t open the boxes up. I checked another one of my sites and it works there. I also followed these instructions https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-seo-focus-keyword-and-content-analysis-is-not-showing-2/ and it looks like I’ve covered the troubleshooting steps. It says it might be in conflict with my theme. Can you advise? Thanks!

Hest,
Sharon

Hello Sharon,

Thanks for writing in! I have logged in to your site and I found out that Thrive Visual Editor is generating a JS error in your WP admin dashboard. Please temporarily disable Thrive Visual Editor plugin and test the Yoast SEO boxes again.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi where is this located? I can’t find “Thrive Visual Editor” under plugins in my dashboard

I also use “Thrive Architect” for my website to create landing pages. Is there any way I can keep that going while making Yoast work? It was working for me before, so want to understand

Hello Sharon,

I would recommend that you temporarily put your site in under construction mode, temporarily disable any Thrive plugin and then edit your posts and the Yoast SEO. It may have worked for you before, there is a JS error now. You will have to temporarily deactivate those plugins while editing Yoast information in each posts.

Please let us know how it goes.

So for every future post I have to deactivate Thrive? and then turn it back on?

Hello Sharon,

You will not have to do that unless the JS error on the page which was caused by the Thrive Architect plugin will be resolved.

I would highly recommend that you reach out the creators of Thrives Architect and tell them that their plugin is throwing a JS error in your Post Editing screen.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you! They were able to help me out!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.