Yoast and Cornerstone

Hello, X-Masters!

I like Yoast plugin and I like your Cornerstone.

But the Yoast doesn’t work with your page builder and I must fall back to Visual Composer.

I mean that Yoast can not see a words in Cornerstone shortcodes. It is ignore its.

Plan you fix it?

Thank you

Hello @IvchenkoDV,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

We have a existing thread wherein my colleague has explained the limitation that Yoast SEO plugin has while processing contents. I request you to please go through the thread and let us know if you have any further questions: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/yoast-seo-notreading-my-cornerstone-blog-content/12770
Thanks.

Thank you for the link.

Thanks for your understanding.

The text must be include into “Classic text” element (not into just “text”) and all be Okay with YOAST.

Thanks for letting us know. I will forward this to our web development team for review so they can check what can we do from our end. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.