Yet Another: "A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading." NOT USING WPML

All I’m trying to do is edit my landing page which is using X (not pro). And by edit, I mean, add a slider using cornerstone. I’ve disabled the two plugins installed since the last time the backend worked properly and still no go. I HAVE TO update this tonight… what’s the solution?

Using version 5.1.1 with Chrome, Safari and Firefox browsers. | URL is www.tinyhousechattanoooga.com

1 Like

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I can’t really tell what’s causing it without checking it. Please provide your login credentials in a secure note. Plus, your provided URL is incorrect as I can’t access it. I assume the correct spelling is https://tinyhousechattanooga.com/, and it’s not 5.1.1 but X Pro 1.0.4, please manually update it to Pro 1.1.1 by doing it through FTP.

Thanks!

Hi and thanks for replying.

It was X… that I’m 100% certain of. I’m trying to upgrade now to Pro… manually. :frowning: The back end didn’t want to upgrade the 1.0.4 version I had to 1.1.5… WP Update section said I was “Up to date” for both themes and plugins which is a huge lie. So, I’m uploading the newest version now. Via FTP. I think watching paint dry goes faster.

OK, PRO is now updated. And it’s completely and utterly ignoring my child theme. I updated the style.css to reflect the new directory of “pro”, it’s showing in the wordpress themes backend but completely ignoring it on the front end. Can you PLEASE help me figure this out?

Please provide your WP admin credentials in a Secure Note so we could check your setup.

Thanks.

Hi there,

What do you mean by it’s completely ignoring the child theme? I checked and it seems to be okay.

But I do see some issues on your site due to HTTPS. Seems like you’re only redirecting it to HTTPS but not configured for it. Please go to Admin > Settings > General and update the two URLs with HTTPS protocol. That could be the reason you’re having issues loading the builder.

Thanks!

The lack of https was the root cause! Your advise solved the problem! Thank you SO MUCH!

Glad it’s okay now and you’re most welcome! :wink: