Xtheme to Pro

Hi
I purchased X but upgraded it to Pro shortly after.
This has left me confused in that if I use ‘customise’ I can control the type size but when I use the Theme Options from within Pro it makes no difference. As I installed X first I’m wondering if I need to clear something from the database.

What I’m aiming to do is increase the body copy size throughout the site to around 18px

The site is http://philotesfriendshipclub.co.uk/

Hello @henrybag,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I tested the Pro Theme options panel and changes are getting reflected on front end. I have made the necessary changes to have body font size of 18px under Pro > Launch > Theme Options > Typography > Root Font Size. https://screencast.com/t/USLFZ6cDvD.

Please clear browser cache and then load the website. Let us know your feedback.

Thanks.

Thanks for doing that - the only thing is that it now is displaying the font in bold - when I check the CSS though it’s definitely set to Regular. When I go to templates > fonts I often end up with duplicate font styles which I haven’t created so I remove those but this doesn’t seem to work.

UPDATE: When I turn font manager off it displays correctly - it says in the notes that this isn’t recommended so what setting have I got incorrect when Font Manager is on?

Sorry have just tested in another browser - looks like a cache issue.

Thanks

No worries. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.