Xtheme renew Shop page

Hello,

I’m using xtheme with the renew shop page. I have used the woocommerce plugin to turn off shopping cart visibility as the site will not offer products for sale for the time being.

So right now my shop page just has the product image and title visible just below the product image.

I would like to add below the title other information such as product dimension. Is there an easy way to do this using CSS? Or another way to add additional product information below the title on the renew shop page?

Please advise.

thanks,

Matt Powers

Hi There,

On the products you have a field for Description and Short Description you can add extra information there.

Hope it helps, in case you need further assistance please provide your URL and a more detail explanation of what you are trying to achieve.

Thank you!

Hi Josh,

Yes the item descriptions show up on the item page perfectly.
On the item category page with grid view is where I want to add the information.

See attached photo

Thanks

Matt

Hello There,

Thank you for the clarifications. Regretfully your request requires custom development which is outside the scope of our support. We might not be able to help you with that. I would recommend that you check out these links as these could help you achieve what you have in mind.



Thank you very much for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.