Xtheme Renew: Issue with navbar

I am using Xtheme renew option. On my pages, when the “page title” is activated, a horizontal line apprears in the middle of the navbar, right through the middle of the links.

How can I get rid of that line, or move it lower to the bottom of the navbar?

Hi @cpmollx,

Thanks for writing in.

I could not replicate your setup however you could try this code below to be added in your X > Theme Options > CSS

.x-header-landmark {
   border-top:none;
} 

If not working, you could share us your URL so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Thanks for your help. Not long after posting the message the problem on the theme suddenly cleared. I don’t know what happened, but now it’s fine.

Hi, probable a caching related issue. Feel free to let us know if the issue cames back.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.