Xtheme Pro Cornerstone Template WC Archive Element Woocommerce Products

Hello,
I am having an issue creating a custom layout using the builder. I am trying to create a custom layout for my Woocoomerce Category Pages (aka Archive Pages). So I select Navigation / Layout Builder / + / I give it a title and I select the type as WC Archive. If I select Use Template and under the Preview I select Product Category and select one of my categories everything works, products from the one category populate the page.

But I want to design a custom page layout. So I select From Scratch. Again, under the Preview I select Product Category and select one of my categories. I create a new Section with a four column layout. I add the Woocommerce element Products. It auto fills will all products in the store not the Preview category I selected. No matter what I have tried I can not get the element “Products” to display anything other than all products. I appears the built-in looper is not working properly. It doesn’t make sense that the built in templates filter the category properly but the built in element “Products” won’t.
Can someone please help.

Hi @allshookup,

Thanks for reaching out.
I would suggest you assign the Layout to the specific category from Settings > Assignment as shown in the given screenshot and check if that works for you.

If that does not work, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– Specific Layout name
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.