Xtheme Post category appearance front page

Hello,

While working on a website for a client i came across an problem which i don’t know how to solve.
The client asked me for specific caterogries to appear in the post on the front page. The client only wanted post from the category ‘’ Algemeen nieuws’’ to appear on the front page posts block.

I decided to do this by giving the post a conditions. ( The post has term - has - Algemeen nieuws)
It seemed to work, however only 1 post showed up, even tho i put it on 3. As you can see in the images, there are more post with this conditions, so i do not understand why only 1 shows up.

What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @macvink,

Thanks for reaching out.
It will be very difficult to recognize the reason behind your issue without investigating it through the WordPress admin dashboard. I would suggest you, please provide login credentials for your site on a secure note, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

done! thanks for the fast reply

Hi @macvink,

To solve your issue, first, I suggest that you remove the element condition post(has term) has Algemeen nieuws in your post element. Next, in your looper provider change it from a recent post to query builder then select Algemeen nieuws as include taxonomy.

The result should be like this one:

Hope that helps.

Thanks alot ! that works! really appriciate it!

Hi @macvink,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.