Hi I would like to show more then 4 columns by default in my portfolio page. Here is a link to what I have so far:
http://allcareptc.staging.wpengine.com/therapists/
Ideally I want 5 or 6 columns versus 4. There heads are just to big.
Hi I would like to show more then 4 columns by default in my portfolio page. Here is a link to what I have so far:
http://allcareptc.staging.wpengine.com/therapists/
Ideally I want 5 or 6 columns versus 4. There heads are just to big.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
In the portfolio setting the final option is 4 per column. You can increase the column through Custom CSS.
For example:
.page-id-6673 .x-iso-container.cols-4>.hentry {
width: 15%;
}
You can use custom CSS in Theme Option -> Global CSS.

You can adjust the value according to your item.
Thanks
How do you remove the auto fading load of each portfolio item?
Hi there,
It’s not advisable to do that since the visibility of the items are controlled by javascript and it’s when it’s done with calculations (dimension, position, and etc.) But if you insist, you can add this CSS as well,
.x-iso-container>.hentry {
opacity: 1 !important;
}
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.