Xtheme is not showing update to page on moblie but working fine on computers

what is happening with this page?
http://massagebyanna.com/
the header is supposed to have 2 buttons
button 1 (“check out Our Message Services”)
button 2 (Book A Session)

on my computer, the 2 buttons are there but if you look at it on phone only the (book a session) button is there.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you try deleting the button element and adding it back again.

Or try to use a short text for your button and see if that fixes the issue.

These are just a test so we can narrow down what is causing it.

Thanks

I deleted the button elements and added it back and it still not updating on mobile

Hey,

Try to clear your cache because I have accessed your site and the button is there.

hi same page same problem
today my client wants her image updated

it’s updating on the computer but again not on cell phones.

Hi again,

Are you on BlueHost? Looks like the content is being served by the cache when I inspected the page’s source <!--Generated by Endurance Page Cache-->. I did some research and based on this page — https://github.com/bluehost/endurance-page-cache — I’d say it’s a plugin from BlueHost, probably installed as an MU plugin. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to purge the cache.

This should resolve the issue. Let us know how this goes!