Xtheme demo install error

I bought and installed the Xtheme and then the Child theme and as instructed installed and activated the revolution slider to import a demo theme. Every single demo theme I try to import it says “experiencing technical difficulties” and then freezes. I tried looking up support and I read if I expand my max memory limit to 512M it should fix the issue. Well, it didn’t. I then read to update the revolution slider which it does not let me because I m not premium member and I don’t want to purchase a license just to fix this issue especially if it doesn’t work. I then went to go and try to customize from scratch and the integrity 8 theme imported although it kept saying there were “technical difficulties” I thought maybe it resolved itself. So I went to import a different theme, received the same error and now i’m stuck with this theme. I became so frustrated I just installed a completely new theme and everything from the demo theme carried over and is not ruining every other theme I attempt to use. All I want is to be able to download a demo theme I like without having so many issues and customize it to my liking. I kept reading and found no other solutions to the issue I am having.

HI there,

I’ve experienced the same recently - before it worked but I don’t know who can solve this.
But why do you need a demo? Is there something specific you want to create?

I thought using a demo would allow me to easily customize the site the way I had liked. I know very minimal coding and after reading and watching tutorials everyone made it seem like it was the best and easiest way to build the site. Not one person I watched or one post I read had any issues with uploading a demo though.

I would even be okay with taking the route of not using a demo but i’m stuck with this one that somehow installed. I tried do deactivate and everything. When I tried to test it out none of my edits even went through, it’s just stuck at the beginning page of the demo. Cant change color, add links etc

If you want me to take a look then PM with the url and details…
You can however just create a new slider and play around - there’s no coding needed with 99% of the sliders people want

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
– FTP credentials

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.