Xtheme App Demo Content

Hi there,

I’m a regular customer, and every time I download the app demo content, it comes with 2 errors. 1. the revolution slider from home and blog pages are switched. 2. Between the slider from the homepage and the next section below there is a white line space that we have to remove with code.

Thanks

Hello @javduke,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please elaborate the first problem you are facing regarding switched slider? Please make sure you have selected same slider in home and blog page.

I checked App demo content and I can see roughly 1px space in between slider and first section. In case the spacing is significant, can you please share website URL and login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.