Xpro Store (WooCommerce) questions

HI guys!
I have a few questions I want to ask.

  1. Is there a way to remove the button on the Shop homepage that says “add to card or choose options”? I would rather make it cleaner and have people go in to look at the product.

  2. Is there a way to remove the box/shadow around products in the product page?

  3. When I click on the product image, it opens up in a new page. Is there a way to

  • Make it a popup I can close
  • Not open up bigger like that
  1. Is there a way to show the alternate images of the products like this? WIth X, I have seen they are small on the side, I would like them to be bigger on the bottom.

  2. In Xpro, there’s the possibility to Edit headers for specific products, is there a way to edit the Header for a product Category? I was looking and couldn’t find a way to assign the header to a category.

  3. I’m having something strange happen with the font. I have set in Customizer that my Headings font is Open Sans. In the header I have set the navbar font to be Headings Font (Open Sans). While editing it, it looks like Open Sans. However, once I look at the final version, it changes to Georgia (Body Copy). I will give you my credentials in the private reply for you to take a look. Thanks!

That’s it guys! Thank you for your INCREDIBLE support always!!!
Fabi

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

  1. You can hide the button through CSS, please add this CSS to your global custom CSS.
.tg-item-cart-button {
display: none;
}

Though, if you really wish to remove it for good, then you’ll have to use your grid’s skin builder and remove that button.

  1. Sure, please add this CSS as well,
.woocommerce-product-gallery__image .x-img-thumbnail {
    border: 0px;
    box-shadow: none;
}

3), 4), 5), and 6) Please check this https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/wiki/Enabling-product-gallery-features-(zoom,-swipe,-lightbox)-in-3.0.0

Please add this code to your child theme’s functions.php

add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'x_theme_setup_woo' );

function x_theme_setup_woo() {
add_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-lightbox' ); //lightbox
add_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-slider' ); //the gallery images
}

More information here https://createandcode.com/broken-photo-gallery-and-lightbox-after-woocommerce-3-0-upgrade/

  1. Not possible as of now but it’s featured out developers are already working on, and one of most requested. Header per archive page (eg. category or any form of indexes) is not yet supported, it will use the global header by default.

  2. I noticed that your theme is still in X Pro, please update it to Pro version then I’ll continue checking. You will have to install Pro manually due to its new name. And please utilize the Pro > Launch > Theme Options when changing your site’s options instead of customizer.

Thanks!

Hi! So, I moved the website to it’s actual server, same login info, the difference is www.jennyonthego.com/wp-admin

Anyways, I updated the theme to Pro, and still am getting the same problems.
Also, added the code for 2 and it’s showing up
I noticed you gave me the code for point 1 for the grid, I actually wanted it for the general Woocommerce one (Pro, not for grid, for this page in particular http://www.jennyonthego.com/shop/

Let me know!
Thanks!!!

Hi there,

For the Point 1 please kindly add the CSS code below to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS:

.post-type-archive-product .add_to_cart_button {
    display: none !important;
}
  1. Regarding the Typography, you did not set the correct font family in the font manager. I went to Pro > Launch > Templates > Fonts and added the Open Sans for the heading and it is working ok now.

Please kindly do the same for the body copy.

Thank you.