Xpro broke and does not work anymore

I had a fatal error called and I tested the site and discovered it was xpro at fault. I turned on debug mode and got this error and do not know how to fix it.

Here is the link and I left wpdebug on so you can see the error - I do not know how to post images.

kofc16112.org

This is the error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare x_bars_setup_views() (previously declared in /home/pulciano/public_html/mercyleaf.com/wp-content/themes/xpro/framework/functions/pro/bars/setup.php:40) in /home/pulciano/public_html/mercyleaf.com/wp-content/themes/xpro/framework/functions/xpro/bars/setup.php on line 49

Hi there @pulciano7,

Thanks for writing in! Please do the following:

1: Deactivate and delete Pro.
2: Re-download a fresh zip of Pro from your Apex dashboard at theme.co/apex/dashboard
3: Upload the zip via your wp-admin > appearance > themes > add new > upload.

Everything should then work correctly.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.