XPro - ACFPro image field in RevSlider

I created a Page based slider using custom meta fields (created with ACFPro). All fields works fine but image field don’t.
I configured it to return Image URL value but only shows an ID. Themepunch and ACF said that Themeco support this plugins because they’re included with the theme.

The field is called “country_image_1”.
I inserted it as:
{{meta:country_image_1}}
I read the docs and find that this field is an array. How do I retrieve array values?
It would be great if this worked: {{meta:country_image_1[url]}}

Thanks in advance

Hey @andrespaez,

Regretfully, the meta field supports simple data only like text. It won’t work with arrays. Custom development is required to achieve that. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.