I just finished migrating my website to a new host and now I cannot edit any of the content on my pages. When I go to X > launch, all I get is a spinning circle. I tried turning off plugins one at a time, but no dice. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Meanwhile, please make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme. If you are using a caching plugin, clear the plugin cache first before testing your site. And if ever you are using CloudFlare, please login to CloudFlare and purger your site cache. For best results, please use the recommended CloudFlare settings as instructed from this link: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/
And by the way, did you follow our migration guide? Please check this out:
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.