I make all the changes in customizer and save multiple times, and when I go to close it I get the white error message:
“Do you want to leave this site? (Changes may not be saved)”
I can’t close the customizer without losing changes.
Help please:
I make all the changes in customizer and save multiple times, and when I go to close it I get the white error message:
“Do you want to leave this site? (Changes may not be saved)”
I can’t close the customizer without losing changes.
Help please:
Hi There,
Make sure X and Cornerstone are updated to the latest versions.
If you are already with the latest versions, uou could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!