X Update problems

I am trying to update my X theme I was having the problem. Unable to check for updates. Try again later so I manually updated the theme using the instructions “Manual X Update Via FTP”

The theme isn’t showing as updated in the dashboard.

It is on 4.4.2 at the moment.

The website font has changed after I did the update so i am not sure if its just not showing me as updating but in fact has. Though the banner on the case study isn’t working still and I read an update should fix that.

The website is www.abox.co.uk

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please take a full backup of your site and then delete your current X theme & Cornerstone plugin. Download the latest version of X theme from your Envato account and install it. Once you activate X theme, head over to X -> Validation section and wait for few seconds to install the latest version of Cornerstone automatically.

Finally if you’re using a caching plugin, make sure to purge your server cache and also clear your browser cache before testing your site again,

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

Hi There,

Upon checking your website, I could see that you’ve successfully updated the X theme and Cornerstone plugin to the latest version.

Can you confirm with me?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.