X-update from 6.2.5 to 6.3.3 cornerstone not working anymore

Hello,

Doing the above update on our test-site cornerstore is not working anymore.

Chrome console displays the errors below:
cs-vendor.js?ver=3.3.6:1361 Uncaught Error: infinite rendering invalidation detected
at Array. (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.3.6:1361)
at e._trigger (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.3.6:861)
at e.end (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.3.6:815)
at e._run (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.3.6:854)
at e._join (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.3.6:853)
at e.join (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.3.6:824)
at Array. (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.3.6:1362)
at e._trigger (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.3.6:861)
at e.end (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.3.6:815)
at e._run (cs-vendor.js?ver=3.3.6:854)

All caching turned off.

Any suggestions?

Hello @ruudvanbeek,

Thanks for asking and apologies for the trouble you are facing with Cornerstone.

Please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hello @Prasant,

Thank you for your response.

The note is posted.

I just saw that the titel is not quite correct, it should be:
X-update from 6.2.5 to 6.3.6

Hi @ruudvanbeek,

May I know which page has this specific issue? I checked your home page and some other page and the cornerstone loads okay without that error in the console.

And please clear your browser cache before testing it again.

Thanks!

Thanks @Rad for stepping in.

It turned out to be local browser cache… I feel really stupid now :frowning:
An oversight since all caching for the testsite was already disarmed…

I need to find a “single button” that flushes and disarms ALL caches at once; WP, JS, CSS, browser and what is more.
Any suggestions here :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

Hi @ruudvanbeek,

Thanks again for asking!
Unfortunately that feature is not available now. Caching Plugin should have a single button to clear all cache.
There is also server cache which needs separate option to clear.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.