Hi,
X-under Constructions isn’t working well with Pro theme. Now the page doesn’t show fine, have a look at this https://www.abdurrehman.net See screenshot here http://j.mp/2CzWXWT
Thoughts?
Hi,
X-under Constructions isn’t working well with Pro theme. Now the page doesn’t show fine, have a look at this https://www.abdurrehman.net See screenshot here http://j.mp/2CzWXWT
Thoughts?
Hello @abdurrehman,
Thanks for asking. I checked your website and can confirm the problem you are seeing as shown on the screenshot. However, on browser console I see Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 () https://www.abdurrehman.net/ error message. https://screencast.com/t/MjKHFMPK1
I suggest you to refer following articles for possible solutions to fix the problem as Under Construction plugin works absolutely fine with Pro theme.
https://www.000webhost.com/blog/503-service-unavailable-wordpress
Even after finding solution to 503 error message, under construction plugin does not work, would you mind sharing website login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look?
Thanks.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Yeah, I can see that on my end but I think it’s not related to the 503 error. It works fine with the X. Can you try replicating it with Pro?
Regards,
Hello @abdurrehman,
Can you please share website login details in a secure note as on my local setup it works fine?
Thanks.
Hi,
I have figured this out. It was an outdated version of the plugin. Deleted that and installed the new one fixed the issue.
Thanks anyway!
Glad to hear that, feel free to ask if you face any further issues.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.