X to Pro Upgrade - Header Child-Theme CSS Style in Wrong Order

Greetings! Hope you are doing well… After upgrading to Pro, I see in the “view source”, that the header is placing the child-theme CSS near the top, so other styles are now loaded later and overwriting my classes. My development site is brokersmap.com…which if all is working, I’ll port over to estateplanningmap.com…
Any thoughts to how I can get my child-theme CSS file to load later?

old X: https://estateplanningmap.com

new Pro: http://brokersmap.com

Hi There,

There is a bug before that the child theme’s CSS loads before the parent/stack CSS. But that was already addressed.

In your case, the child theme is loaded in the right order on both sites. Would you mind to specify the issue?

Thanks,

Thanks, @friech! Yes, in the past, I remember being very disappointed in upgrading the old X, where my site UI would be all out of wack and I’d have to restore the old version… So, some of that angst has carried over to this post, I guess. …At this time, upgrading to Pro, all that was required on my part was a few changes in my old CSS, and now the site seems to be displaying content properly. So, I’d say case closed for now. I’ll update this thread if I find anything that’s not repairable from a programming perspective.

Hello There,

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.