X to Pro to Second Guessing

It looks like based on what I have read if I converted my X license to Pro that is irreversible? So if I really prefered X over Pro I would have to purchase another X license and just abandon my Pro? Then hopefully deactivate the Pro Theme and Activate X and its plugins?

Thanks in advance

Hi There,

That is correct, if you have reversed the license it is unreversible, that i why we offer a test demo for the users which purchase X before the release of PRO.

That said, there is not much differenc between the themes beside the header and footer builder and on PRO if you go to Theme Options > Header & Footer you can still choose to use Legacy / Classic Header and Footer.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.