X to Pro missing feature

Hi,

Hi successfully migrate my site to pro, all went well but when I launch pro the “Content Builder” icon is missing.

I never used Cornerstone on my site before but i’ll like to be able to create content in the future.

After the upgrade, i deleted the cornerstone plugin.

Please advice. my site is: https://mashumashu.com

Thanks!

Hi,

In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

No need… Solved it. Thanks!

Great I am glad you figured it out.

I have the same problem. How did you resolve it?

@ajordon, you can start new topic/thread about this issue and provide your URL and login credentials in a secure note. We can check it to see if it’s the same issue with a different cause.

Thank!