X Theme/WooCommerce Question

Hello X-Team,

I am creating an online store (CPAP medical supplies) using X Theme and WooCommerce. My question is with regard on how to allow my customers to create their own custom 3-piece bundle set. A CPAP bundle set (I will discount by 10%), includes:

The customer needs to have the ability to build their own 3-piece bundle from these sets, and once they do, I will apply a 10% discount.

What plugin would work best with WooCommerce and X Theme to accomplish this?
Thank you very much in advance.

Hi there @bluetroop2,

Thanks for writing in! If you need the customer to build their own bundle, for example like allowing a customer to build a custom PC, though in your case a custom bundle of medical supplies.

One option would be the Yith Composite products plugin (https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-composite-products/)

Which allows your customers to build a custom end product.

Thanks!

Is this a good one to use as well?.. https://wisdmlabs.com/assorted-bundles-woocommerce-custom-product-boxes-plugin/

Hi there,

Actually, we can not give an official recommendation regarding third party plugins, you will need to decide for yourself, but the point we can suggest for choosing a 3rd party plugin is mentioned here:

Thank you.