X-Theme version 5.2.2 and plugins

Hello,

I’ve updated X-Theme to version 5.2.2 and CORNERSTONE, VISUAL COMPOSER and ENVIRA GALLERY are no longer valid. I understand that I should not have updated. I did not need to update X-Theme but I saw the update and loaded it, I just started working with Wordpress. I need a solution, everything has stopped. Is it possible to reinstall the previous version of X-Theme? How? I get an error from the style.css file.

Thanks :wilted_flower:

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, from what version your X theme come from? Was it a very out dated version?

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, sever-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the issue persist, please provide us the site URL and login credentials in “Secure Note” so we can take a closer look.

Have a nice weekend,
Cheers!