X Theme Ton of Issues Starting in December

I am having a ton of problems with the X theme, Sharing Icons are no longer showing, editing pages, posts and images no longer working. Basically, the entire back-end interface is malfunctioning. I have deactivated all my plugins and can pin point it to the theme. has anyone else recently having these issues?

The issues we are experiencing aren’t as widespread as yours, but I am having trouble with Cornerstone - all my editing pages open up to with the “text” tab selected, Cornerstone doesn’t recognize any of the pages I built with it (all of them!) and trying to activate it gives me a warning that anything I do will overwrite the current content. Support is working on this for us now. I wish you the best in getting everything working properly again!

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! Did this issue happened after you have updated your X theme and Cornerstone plugin? Maybe you have installed a caching plugin. Right after the updates, please clear the plugin cache first before testing your site. And if you are using CloudFlare, it is a must that you login to your CloudFlare account and purge your site. For best result, please make sure that you are using the recommend CloudFlare settings which you can find from this tip: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

And if ever you are hosted in SiteGround, please clear your site cache or temporarily disable the supercacher in your hosting panel. The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

@Hannah-West-Design:
Did you posted a new thread for your issue? We will be responding the thread shortly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.