X Theme Stack Not Showing Up in WordPress Customizer

The X Theme Stack is not showing up at all in the WP customizer, preventing me from making a number of configuration tweaks. Not sure what I’ve done wrong.

Currently, I’m trying to modify the blog page title and subtitle. I found this knowledgebase article, but as you can see in this screenshot, I am missing a bunch of options in my WP customizer:

There does not seem to be any place to change blog title/subtitle in the X Theme Options, either.

Hey Leslie,

Thanks for writing in.

Our themes do not use the WordPress Customizer anymore. Please instead go to WP Admin Menu > Pro > Theme Options if your using Pro and X > Theme Options if you’re using X. The setup is still the same as it was when we used the WP Customizer. We are still in the process of updating our Knowledge Base. We’re sorry for the confusion.

The Blog Title and Sub Title is under the Integrity options if you’re using the Integrity Stack and if you are not using the Pro Header Builder.

If you’re using a header built using the Header Builder, you will need to setup your own headlines since it’s essentially a custom header.

Hope that helps.

Yep! Resolved. I was just confused by that knowledge-base article. You’ve set me straight.

It is our pleasure, Leslie.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.