X Theme Slider Keeping Images the same Size

Hi,
I have a 3 column section, all of which I aim to have sliders or images there. However, when i put 3 sliders in all the images are different sizes. Is there a way i can target these sliders or images in CSS to make a universal Image size?
In saying this, i would like the opportunity to customise these Sliders in CSS
what are the steps in targeting these sliders?
Also if i choose to go with Images, what is the CSS to target these images?

The Website is:
https://theretold.com/thoughts-in-words/

Thanks for your assistance

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have visited the page and it took a while for the three images to load in my browser. It turns out that your images have a bigger image dimension which would mean bigger file size. I would suggest that you resize your image and set your image size at least 1200x1200 to have a smaller file size and fast loading. I would also recommend to make sure that your three images will have the same image dimension so that they will be align in your page. No extra css coding is needed if you have these three images in the same size and re upload it again.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.