I built a site and used X-theme Renew 5 and I draw borders (solid, dotted, etc) of different colors around images. Now I build another site with Renew 1. I put images in my pages and there it is not possible to put borders around images. I use Cornerstone. I am a beginner with wordpress.
Hi @frodonus,
Thanks for writing in.
Would you mind sharing us the URL of the images that you want to add borders.
You can use the guide below on how to add borders to the images.
You can add the CSS in your cornerstone style box of the image.
Thanks.
My URL: https://francinegirard.net/voyages/x/#/content/151
I am a beginner and I don’t know how to add CSS. With Renew 5 I had the option to add borders. It was easy. And with renew 1 it is not possible. Would it be better to change theme? I do not understand why it is not possible with Renew 5. I use the same Cornerstore but it looks different.
Hi There,
We couldn’t access that page.
Could you please provide us with your admin account as well?
Many thanks.
Thank you for answering. I found the problem. For the second site I created, only the Classic elements of Cornerstone were available while for my first site (I don’t know why) the V2 elements were there. I installed V2 and it addressed the issue. I had to update X-theme too to have it works.
Glad to hear that 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.