X Theme Pro Nav bar align right

Hi Support,

On my site i have the Pro theme and had an issue with the top links going on 2 lines, that seems to be fixed now but now the alignment is all wrong.

The logo needs to be aligned left in its container and the other container with the nav links needs to be aligned right. Any idea how to achieve this?

Thanks

Hello @craig11,

Thanks for writing in! Please edit your custom header and in your Bar element settings, find the Flexbox option and set the Horizontal alignment to “Space Between”.

You can play around with this setting and see how the elements inside the container behaves so that you will become familiar with this setting.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi ruenel,

Perfect, alignment looks good. Thank you very much

Sorry i see i have 2 bars still showing the wrapping of the words with the last letter on a new line. How do i fix this?

Hey @craig11,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc,

please see login details below:

Hey @craig11,

I check your website but I am not able to replicate the issue based on your screenshot. I believe that you have already figured it out! If not, please let us know how to replicate your issue.

Thank you.

Hi Marc, it is on the blog pages headers:

Issue is still present

Hello @craig11,

Please edit your Blog header and then set the “Self Flex” of the Container element to “Fill Space”.

And in your Menu element, set the “Self Flex” of the Container element to “Fill Space Equally”.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you, will keep working on the styling but should be good from here.

Thank you

You are most welcome, @craig11.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.