X Theme Pro - How Can the Social Links be on One Line in Same Container with Text

Hi, I’m new to the Pro version and have already asked about the header in another post, but now I’m a bit stuck with the footer! I’ve looked at the link to the page I was previously given, but it doesn’t help with what I want to do!

I want to create 4 columns for the footer and in the first column which I’m just stetting up, I want a header, then text, then a row of social media icons. I’ve got the header and text sorted, but when it comes to the social media icons, they keep stacking on top of each other and not in a row - I know this is down to me having set the container on ‘Column’ for the ‘Flex Layout’, but when I change it to ‘Row’ all the elements merge into each other!

I’ve got a maintenance page up at the minute so I’ve uploaded a screen grab for you to see, as the passcode key thing doesn’t work because of a bug!

Also, I’ve added a border to the top of the footer but it’s not showing in the editor - this also happens on the header, but it shows on the front end.

Thanks!

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Yep, will do!

Thanks!

Hi There,

Click on your container.

Flex Layour > Row

Just below this, you will find Wrap Children, select that also.

Hope it helps

Hi @Joao, yep, that’s sorted it, thanks!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.