X theme Pro - Header Spacing Issue

Hi,

Can you help with this small issue please?

I can’t seem to troubleshoot as it’s all showing up correctly on the backend, just the header has a bit of odd vertical spacing on the frontend

Dev site link here - https://wordpress-168839-2324758.cloudwaysapps.com/

Hello @DannyC,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that you have set the margin-top for all the headers Bar Container. I would suggest you remove the margin-top to get rid of this issue.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Header Name and URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks, but I don’t have any margin or padding set on the bar or any of the containers or any of the elements either, that’s why I’m a bit confused as those are the first things I checked.

I’ve attached login credentials to a secure note here for you.

Hi @DannyC,

It seems that a JavaScript code added to the Header* is the reason behind your issue, after investigating your site I found that the code has been added through the plugin named Head, Footer, and Post Injections. I would suggest you remove the code to get rid of this problem.

Please remember that we don’t offer any support to the 3rd Party plugin and related issues.

Thanks

Thanks for looking into.

Unfortunately that code is intrinsic to how all of the financial tables and application form functionality of the site work, so it can’t be removed.

Do you have any suggestions on ways to override that?

I can’t actually seem to find that CSS when I inspect element as you have shown in the screengrab.

Thanks

Dan

Hi @DannyC,

If the code can’t be removed you can try the following code by adding into the Theme Options > CSS to remove all the margin applied to the Bar Container.

.x-bar-container
{
    margin:0px !important;
}

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

Thank you, that appeared to work as expected now.

I’ll bare that in mind if I need to make any future changes to the header.

I appreciate you looking into this, thanks :slight_smile:

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.