I cannot save SuperFly or other plugin settings nor any page edits inside Cornerstone. I switched from X to the Twenty Seventeen theme and everything works. Switch back to X and cannot save. Ran X with no plugins activated (including no Cornerstone) - cannot save. Ran Twenty Seventeen with ALL plugins - everything saves. It’s definitely ax X Theme issue.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I can see that you are using CloudFlare. Please login to your CloudFlare account and purge everything after making every updates or even a slight setting changed. I would like to suggest that you follow this tip: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-tips-and-tricks/214
CloudFlare is best enabled after you’ve finished building the site. If it better to turn on development mode while making some changes in your site.
Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.
Not sure the tip you’re pointing out; plus that’s for pro. I’m using X.
Also, Cloudflare is not the issue. I used the staging site and that URL is NOT with this domain therefore does not go thru Cloudflare.
Lastly, I don’t have this issue on my other X installations using Cloudflare - for whatever reason.
Hello There,
The tip should work both X and Pro theme.
I could not check your site thoroughly because the user has a very limited role. Please allow it to be an administrator so that we could have a first hand experience in replicating the issue.
Thank you in advance.
Upgraded the privilege level. Try now.
Hi there,
I managed to access your website and tried to access the Calendar page using the Cornerstone. I see 2 errors there. The first one seems to be related to the page itself and the second one should be something general.
![]()
The error above indicates that the Event plugin which you used and in turn, it uses the date picker plugin of jQuery is pointing to the JS resource from unsecured HTTP protocol. You need to change that reference to https as your website is on that protocol.
![]()
The error above is the Internal Server Error with the code of 500. This shows something went wrong on your server. It can be the Permission of Files and Folders or another issue. The error 500 does not explain the exact problem, you will need to contact your hosting service provider and ask them to check the server error log to be able to identify the exact problem to follow up.
Thank you.
I reset permissions. I looked at half a dozen pages and none show the https mixed content issue. I’m not sure what you’re looking at. Try one of the pages that doesn’t have any errors in the console. None of these save. The calendar isn’t a plugin either. It is a google calendar feed.
Hi there,
As I mentioned I checked the Calendar page. So the problem is not the permission then. You did not follow up my last suggection.
The error 500 does not explain the exact problem, you will need to contact your hosting service provider and ask them to check the server error log to be able to identify the exact problem to follow up.
Thank you.
I did reset the permissions. I did NOT see this error. Also, how does this explain the save issue on every other page of the website. Please check another page. As I said, this is site-wide and happens with every single plugin turned off except X. I get no mixed content messages - fixed them. I don’t think we’re communicating here. Be specific about what you’re requesting and please try the site with every plugin turned off and you’ll see that nothing can be saved in cornerstone.
You’ll see the error in the console. As @christopher.amirian said,

That is the contact page I’m trying to edit and save.
We could not solve this until they give the feedback. I’m not sure why this is happening. Many other users are on WP Engine and don’t have this issue.
Thanks.
This is in your court:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Cornerstone_Common::getEditURL() in /nas/content/live/sanagustin/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/customizer/definition.php:25\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: CS_Settings_Customizer->controls(false)\n#1 /nas/content/live/sanagustin/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 /nas/content/live/sanagustin/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array)\n#3 /nas/content/live/sanagustin/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/builder/class-settings-section.php(75): apply_filters(‘cs_settings_sec…’, false)\n#4 /nas/content/live/sanagustin/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/builder/class-settings-section.php(195): Cornerstone_Settings_Section->controls()\n#5 /nas/content/live/sanagustin/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/builder/class-settings-manager.php(225): Cornerstone_Settings_Section->model_data()\n#6 /nas/content/live/sanagustin/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/c in /nas/content/live/sanagustin/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/settings/customizer/definition.php on line 25, referer: https://sanagustin.church/x/
Cornerstone has a fatal error with PHP 7.0
If you go to the link below in the WP Admin console you can access server errors:
https://sanagustin.church/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpengine-common
WP engine gives you that. Scroll down and go to [ Access Log — Live Site — Current ]
Hi there,
That’s not because of PHP 7.0, the getEditURL() is not part of PHP 7.0.
The getEditURL() is a method of Cornerstone_Common from cornerstone plugin. And to be exact, it’s under wp-content\plugins\cornerstone\includes\classes\common\class-common.php
But it’s not present in your installation.
So what I did is deleted your cornerstone plugin, and let the theme install it again. It’s now working and there is no internal error anymore. Please try it again.
Thanks!
Looks like it is working but superfly wasnt so I installed it again… It works now but I get Mixed Content: The page at ‘https://sanagustin.church/’ was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image ‘http://sanagustin.church/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/San-Augustin-Cross.jpg’. This content should also be served over HTTPS. for the image on he menu. Did search and replace (http:// for https;//) but that ddn’t work.
Hi there,
Glad it’s okay now. As for the mixed-content issue, you must edit it manually and update the image. You can’t do search and replace on that since it’s part of serialized and obscured data from SF.
And according to the source code, it’s the logo added to your SF.
Thanks!