X Theme Portfolio Content Not Loading

I am using X Theme’s portfolio option and when I click on the tab that contains my portfolio page, the content does not automatically show up. I have to click on the filter tabs that I created (digital, print, illustration) multiple times in order for the project thumbnails to show up. I’ve tried deactivating and re-activating plug-ins with no luck. Please let me know if you know what I may have done wrong or am missing. Thanks! my domain name is courtneybruch15.com

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, it looks like your Cornerstone is not installed or it was not activated. X needs the Cornerstone plugin to run.

Please click the X panel on your admin dashboard, in that page X will automatically install the Cornerstone for you (if it’s not installed already). Check on the Plugins panel if Cornerstone is there and active. Then check your portfolio page if that resolves the issue.

Hope that helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.