X Theme - Pingbacks Not Working; New Text Element Vs Classic Text Element

Hello,

I am using X theme and I noticed that when I use the new text element, I do not receive any self pingbacks. When I use the classic text element, everything works fine. These new elements are not functioning correctly. Was wondering if there is a quick fix or if I have to replace the new elements with the classic ones.

Thanks.

Hi @dreamcatch22,

Thanks for writing in.

As of now, you don’t need to replace your current text element. to new one. In regards to pingbacks to the new one, I will forward this thread to our developer so that they will know this issue.

Thanks for understanding.

Any updates on this situation?

Hi there,

I checked our internal system and found out that this matter is tagged as a bug there:

So the report is there and our development team is aware of the case. Kindly stay tuned for the upcoming release to have a fix regarding this.

Thank you for taking time and give us the report.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.