X Theme | Page Builder freezes after change

Hi currently I am experiencing a weird issue and have attempted to fix by disabling all plugins and flushing caches to no avail.

When I edit content in the Cornerstone page builder, when I try and add or remove and image to any element, section backgroud image, image on page, etc, when I press the X button to remove an existing picture or press the + button to add a picture the entire page freezes and I need to refresh the page.

The website is:

techhero.com.au

I have tested this on 2 different computers and in a variety of web browsers to no avail.

Please let me know what can be done to fix this as this completely breaks the functionality of X Theme for me as I cannot actually add or remove any images.

Regards

Callum

Hi There,

Please make sure your PHP version is 5.6 and above.

Also make sure to improve your memory limit by adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Here you have a video tutorial in any case:

If that does not help, please provide your admin credentials in a secure note and also let us know if you are experiencing this issue on every page or on a specific page.

Thanks

Hi Joao

I was already on PHP version 7.

The above fix did not work.

I have attached the login information for my site if you could please have a look.

It’s is occurring on every page, even a newly created one.

Regards

Callum

Hi there,

Thanks, I tried and I don’t see any issue or crashing when adding or deleting an element. Would you mind providing a video recording? Maybe I’m just doing it differently.

You may also test it on another machine.

Thanks!