X Theme Not Validating - Localhost

I cannot get my X theme to validate for my localhost. I’ve added the site to my list in Licenses on the Themeco site. I also tried taking down my firewall, but I still can’t validate the theme.

The error I get is “Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license is valid.” When I click details, it says “cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate.”

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi @Apocalyptic_Fitness,

Thanks for writing in.

As I have search a fix for this problem, please try to use or follow the suggestion below:

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Hi nico, I have tried the above solution by downloading a cacert.pem file and updating my php.ini file, as well as many of the links posted on that page. No luck. All I want to do is use X theme on my localhost but so far it is impossible :frowning_face:

Any other ideas?

Hi there,

Please try validating it again, it could be due to cache. Or maybe something else is causing it and we can’t investigate it since it’s local. And it’s a common issue when using local server (like xampp) since it may not be configured or not completely configured the same as a hosting.

Thanks!