X Theme not letting me make rows

HI! I’m having a weird problem with X theme on my new site, something that I haven’t struggled with before.

When I try to create columns it only stacks more rows on top of each other. I can’t tell why this is happening. I’ve attached a photo of the problem. When I click different column settings it

Thanks in advance!

Hi @edmprod,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, we need to check your setup closer. Please share us your admin credentials. Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Also having the same issue.

Hi There @christenson07

Please open up a new thread and post your login credentials in a secure note to check this issue for you.

In the meantime, try disabling your 3rd party plugins and make sure to purge your server cache along with your browser cache before testing it again.

Thanks!