Recently, I updated my site and changed some files. After doing so, I went to X > Launch. it said /x was missing. i reinstalled the theme, still missing.
site : rjartistinterests.com
Recently, I updated my site and changed some files. After doing so, I went to X > Launch. it said /x was missing. i reinstalled the theme, still missing.
site : rjartistinterests.com
Hi There,
Could you please provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?
Thanks.
Yes, how do i make a secure note?
new problem is now cornerstone is not working, refuses to save.
Hi there,
I checked your website and managed to both go to the Launch menu and save something in homepage:

I added a test in the typewriting element and removed it.
The only error I see is related to the Typekit font which seems not to work. Please kindly make sure that you do the changes using the Google Chrome browser as I used that to test.
Thank you.