Hi,
My ThemeForest account is showing that I have three X Theme (not Pro) licenses. But, why do I not see them in the APEX account? My Theme.co account only shows two Pro licenses and 1 X Theme.

Hi,
My ThemeForest account is showing that I have three X Theme (not Pro) licenses. But, why do I not see them in the APEX account? My Theme.co account only shows two Pro licenses and 1 X Theme.

Hi Joel,
That’s because you purchased 3 X licenses from ThemeForest, but converted 2 of them to Pro. ThemeForest is a third party marketplace and so since the conversion to Pro was done directly in your Apex account with us, they would have no way to know that you had done this.
In exactly the same way, if you went to the grocery store and bought dried spaghetti, tomato sauce and minced beef, that store would have no idea that you had cooked it and it became spaghetti bolognese.
Hope this helps to clarify matters for you, and have a great day!
Sure 
Make sense! Thank you for the explanation!