Hi all,
I have problems launching x theme customizer and it gets stuck on loading, I’ve tried using different browsers and different computers with no luck.
I also deleted the cache and it still doesnt show any improvements.
Hi all,
I have problems launching x theme customizer and it gets stuck on loading, I’ve tried using different browsers and different computers with no luck.
I also deleted the cache and it still doesnt show any improvements.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I have logged in and tested your site.
Your customizer is working. I have checked it and here is my screenshot: http://prntscr.com/g7v3pn
Cornerstone page editor on the other hand is not working because there is a JS error on the page. This could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
I would highly recommend that you disable WP Autoptimize and WP Super Cache first. These plugins are best turn on when you are already done with development.
Please let us know how it goes.
Thank you so much @RueNel that was indeed the problem, I had to disable:
After that, Cornerstone started working!
Do you guys have list of know issues with 3rd party plugins?
Hi There,
Unfortunately, we don’t have a list for that.
Thanks for understanding.